Guess who’s back back, back again.
Todays post is on the upcoming trend of glitter roots!
This diy has literally saved my life in terms of dying my hair and covering up roots and to greatly improve my wish of being a mermaid.
Its super simple and I’m going to walk you through how I achieved the look!
Allllll you need is:
– glitter, fine or chunky
– hair gel
– Bowl … because I would assume mixing it on the floor would be hard.
– Hair dye brush works best but I assume hands can work too!
– A partin to slap it all onto!
Simplist of simple steps:
1. throw your hair gel into a bowl, not too much, enough to cover your partin
2. throw your glitter into the mixing bowl and mix it all together
3. pop your hair into a hairstyle that has a partin, I put mine into space buns as I felt this would work best!
4. Take the brush and simply paint it onto the partin!
5. Voila, you are now half unicorn half mermaid congrats!
For extra detail you could dust some extra glitter over the top or some funky sequins!
And thats it!
How bloody simple is that!
See, it doesnt take signing a contract with a sea witch to get what you want after all!
I also did a quick video over on my channel to show the process of this incase you aren’t totally down for reading through my waffling!
Thats all for now I hope you have fun creating your own glittery creations!
Tag me in any of your outcomes on any form of my social medias (I shall link below)
Until then, I bid you rays of sunshine farewell xo