So Spring is rolling around the corner and here come the pastel shades! I’ve been keeping an eye out and here is my pastel wishlist so far!*From left to right*
– Dr Martens ‘Polley’ Shoes, £95 http://www.drmartens.com/uk/p/20822101
These shoes are just GORGEOUS, I think they’d look amazing with some rolled up light blue wash jeans or a cute little dungaree set! I need ALL OF THE COLOURS!
– MOTO Pinafore, Topshop, £39, http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/moto-pink-cord-pinafore-dress-5243434
Theres a theme going with these three colours on my wishlist but I just think they’re the perfect pastel shades! Topshops pinafores are my staple go to outfit, throw any top underneath and you can literally dress them up or down!
– Unicorn backpack, Skinny Dip, £30, http://www.skinnydiplondon.com/products/glitter-unicorn-backpack?variant=14105200135
This bag is just the bag of DREAMS, I’ve always been a fan of skinny dip, I’m yet to own one of their gorgeous statement bags but this one is definitely on my hot list, its see through with glitter and unicorns all over it and if that isnt the perfect bag for me and my travels then I dont know what is!
– Pale pink leather look skirt, New Look, £14.99, http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/skirts/shell-pink-leather-look-a-line-skirt_352266272
I’ve been on the HUNT for a pastel leather like skirt without the extreme cost and I do believe i’ve found it and at £15? its a steal!
– Mint green turntable, Crosley, Urban Outfitters£100, http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/uk/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=5560435980900&category=RECORD-PLAYERS-EU
I also really want the pale pink and rose gold one but alas the rose gold one had sold out so the mint green one was my second choice!
Im always on the hunt for a vinyl player to replace my old knackered one and Crosley just seems to suit my requirements whilst also being in gorgeous colours! Definitely an investment thats worth it!
So thats my pastel wishlist so far!, have you seen any pastel beauties catching your eye? x