- Benefits brightening primer
- Rimmels 25 hour stay foundation
- Urban Decay primer
- Bourjois white eyeshadow pot for the inner corner blended into the middle
- naked two (chopper) blended into the crease and the Middle
- Naked two (Busted) blended in a V shape on the outer corner of my eye
- For my water line and under the eye area I used the blackout shade and then used a Barry M white crayon along my waterline to make the eyes seem wider, I then added some chopper under my eyes (I bloody love this shade)
- Using the Bourjois intense liner I did a simple cat eye flick.
- I applied my Benefits they’re real mascara once or twice depending on my preference
- To complete the eyes I added my eyelure enchanted collection lashes
Contour, bronze and blush:
- For the contour I just used my 17 contour powder kit and sculpted my cheek bones and such, I then used the white powder to brighten some areas
- For the highlight I used Benefits beam highlighter along my nose, under my eyes, brow bone and above my lip, I then went over this with Urban Decays naked illuminated in Aura to just set and add some extra shimmer
- For my cheeks I used my Benefit keep and cheek tint, it’s my all time favourite cheek product!
- For the bronzer I used my collection 2000 bronzer and just dusted that over my contoured areas.
- I sharpened my corners and edges using my MUA brown eyebrow pencil and brushed them into the desired shape
- I then went over and filled in my brows using Benefits gimme Brow.
To complete my makeup look I added my Velvet Teddy MAC lipstick and I was ready to go!