So here is my super quick and easy peanut butter and chocolate cookies inspired by Marzias Nutella cookies!
x1 cup full of flour
X1 cup of peanut butter (softened or mixed with soft butter)
X3 tbl spoons of sugar to make it sweet,
X1 cup full of chocolate pieces
- Sieve the flour into a bowl, add the peanut butter and the egg and mix until a thick paste.
- Add the cup of solid chocolate pieces and mix together
- When happy with the Constance take little ping pong sized pieces of the dough and roll into a ball,
- Pop onto a tray and repeat process until all dough is used up.
- Leave in the oven for around 6-8 minutes at 180 degrees
- Take out and leave to cool
- ENJOY! x
I hope you enjoyed my quick and easy way of making cookies!
To make them sweeter add some sugar as the peanut butter can make them taste dry!Thanks for reading!
~ Chloe, xo